Dramatic SFB: New Campaign

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:58:10 PDT 2020

Hi Guys,
I'll be moderating a new campaign known as Full Metal Jacket

The Full Metal Jacket campaign will use the following rules as defined in
the alternative campaign formats under Small Ships.

Here is the link to it: http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org/docs/rules.html#formats
All rules in S8.0 will apply.
This format will make alliances a bit more completed to maintain and the
goal is to generate as many battles as possible while keeping fleets small.
It will also make it challenging to feild SC 2 units and carriers due to
the consort/escort requirements.
Starting borders and EP will be determined once all players have joined.

Races open are as follows: Federation (PF or no PF), Klingons, Romulans,
Gorns, Kzintis, Tholians, Hydrans, Lyrans, ISC, Vudars, Peladines.

Every races has to be filled before opening it to a new player. So, first
come, first serve.

Starting year is Y165

Some modifications to the rules will apply to scenarios where the defender
has some bonus units (ie: Colony raid, Refit raid, etc) to make the fight
fair.

Here is a preleminary rule set for scenarios where the defender has bonus
forces.

Colony Raid: If the defender has a SAM and Defsat, the first ship assigned
by the attacker counts as a 0 ship. If the defender has a BS, the 2 first
ships count as 0 ships. If the defender has a BATS, the first 3 ships count
as 0.

For Cargo Tug, Passing the Baton, Refit Raid, Fleet Repair Dock and
Diplomatic Immunity: the fist ship assigned by the attacked counts as 0
ship.

For Death Star: the first 4 ships assigned by the attacker counts as 0
ships.

That would balance those scenarios where the defender has bonus units.

Campaign will start friday August 21 in the morning where i will hit the
start button, so until then, it is open

Marcel
AKA Devilish6996