Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Campaign

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:19:44 PDT 2020

*Black Crows (Paravian)*

*Dominion under mighty Desstruction(Gorn)*
All Encounters Self Resolve

*Empire of the Wolf(Carnivion)*
A very special Ally #1476  looks like our fleet admirals had the same idea
on what to send as we sent mostly the exact same Ships (CWL, CW, CW, DWS)
Fight!

*Invasive Solutions Consultants(ISC)*
all Self resolve

*Earth Federation(PF Feds)*
self Resolve

*<no empire name> Romulans*
Colony Raid #1487 Will withdraw from Overwhelming force
unless Romulan's don't want to lose a border
Refit Raid #1488 Paravian's will defend