Dramatic SFB: Turn 11 Y181-4

Larry Stanton DaddyDragon at msn.com
Wed Aug 5 18:19:17 PDT 2020

On behalf of the The Holdfast, we present this intelligence briefing to inform The Will of our state’s edification regarding our encounter/interaction details within and adjacent to our borders, annexes, territories, and subjugated worlds.

On the Empire of the Sun Border:
Planetary Bombardment #1743
Task Force Scourge conducted wargames along the EotS border. Our neighbor continues to demonstrate civil restraint, and the tetragrammaton of respect was projected across the border upon the conclusion of the exercise.   (Tholian Victory)

On the Earth Federation Front Border:
Convoy Raid #1796
The Wills beneficence knows no bounds. To allay the suspicions of both our own neighbors and those of the Earth Federation Front, TWW Racketeer handed off the convoy of medical supplies and ambient temperature appropriate supplies that we have acquired but cannot otherwise utilize to EFS Gravelotte and her escort, after trading some limiting fire to keep up appearances. EFF media will of course, report it as a successful battle by their brave and valorous forces, and it has been deemed appropriate and necessary to allow them such a face-saving stance for such a civilized group of species.   (Tholia Does Not Contest - EFF Victory)

On the The Vibrant Venomous Vudar Border:
Colony Raid #1859
A probe along our border with the Vudar indicates that they are maintaining a cruiser at their border outpost. After making long range sensor scans, the patrol corvette continued along its assigned patrol route.   (Tholia Does Not Contest - Vudar Victory)

On the Office of Frontier Security Border:
This One is pleased to report that absolutely nothing happened along the OFS border during this cycle.

On the SPQR Border:
Evacuate Observatory #1875
Long range observation outposts reported that two cruiser sized vessels conducted operations in one of the Heat Zones along our common border. Sensors logs indicate that their ships, like their crews, are not well suited to survival in such places, but as the activity occurred entirely on their side of the border, no other actions were taken.   (SPQR Victory)

Terrain Defense with Ground Combat #1876
It pleases this One to report that The Will has successfully annexed a sector along the SPQR border, allowing the Holdfast to better maintain the security of our common border against further incursions by such a hostile and belligerent neighbor. We expect to see improved production for the Holdfast once these resources can be added to the logistical chain.   (Tholian Victory)

This concludes the current cycles report for The Indomitable Will of the Tholian Holdfast, its Annexes, Territories, and Subjugated Worlds. Dissemination of the report without prior authority and consent of The Will is punishable by apprehension, trial, incarceration, and execution of all guilty parties, accomplices, and confederates. By compliance with these measures, The Will endures.

Etch it onto the crystal. TIWotTHiATaSW is RTA.