Dramatic SFB: Battles left to play

Drew Klenotic drew at klenotic.org
Tue Jun 16 19:50:57 PDT 2020

I'm going to go ahead and give Mike the rescue mission.  All those
scientists do is whine.

(Actually, at work we're in the week leading up to another deploy and as
usual, everything is going to hell, so I wouldn't be available until at
least the 23rd if not that following weekend).

More importantly, I actually looked at it, and really... there is no way
I can win unless I pull a jerk move and take out his ship or basically
push him out of the way of being able to maintain range five.  If I take
that course, I don't think there is much he can do about it.  Not much
fun in that.  It's a rescue mission and we've never had any hostilities
between us.

So if you're ok with that Mike, I'll finalize my stuff and set RTA.

Drew