Dramatic SFB: T9 Age of PF Lyran?

Michael Helbig admgrraven at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:47:38 PDT 2020

I have several possible battles this turn,  in age of PF's I have a Klingon
vs. Kzinti that I'm going to fight. I have an overwhelming majority in a
Lyran engagement that I suspect he will disengage from.
In the invasion campaign I suppose I feel honored to have drawn 2/3 of the
LMC's heavy units.  I have one battle with him that I'm chewing on.  Will
come to a decision soon.  The GMC has foolishly decided to fight with less
agreeable odds. I will gladly let him seek suicide by Klingon!

The main issue I have is I'm going on vacation next week and my honey do
list this week is MASSIVE! If anyone is willing to chuck some drones for me
that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Michael Helbig