Dramatic SFB: Turn 9 Status

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 24 23:01:37 PDT 2020

 AoPF Turn 9 Y181 (Orion Observer report, brought to you by your friendly local SAL  "looking for scrap")

The Kzinti are welcome to take scenario 1241.
The Convoy passing through Gorn space is defended.
The Hydran are difficult with them carrier groups and hordes of fighters, the Peladine will defend their convoy as best we can.
The Carnivons convoy will be attacked.
The Vudar, we left them alone last cycle, not this time, the CW "Pitassa"  and a friend will visit.
The Klingon, not interested in wild boars (got enough last turn), we will defend the other two scenarios. (4 ships total sent).

Magistrorum Militum Peladine RTA