Dramatic SFB: Age of PF Hydrax Prime T4 Encounter report

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 15:01:54 PDT 2020

To the Emperor of the SUN. Battle reports.

On the Gorn border. There is no activity.

The Earth federation front only in sector 992 is there ships and the SKG
Actium will let the Federation help out there scientists.

On the DFF front the only problem was a possible incursion.

The ISC sent a huge fleet to get some scientists that were working on a new
type of ale. I hope they send us some.

We suggest that the Tholians retreat from our colony are be blown to tiny
bits.

I do not see battles here.. I am leaving 992 and will the tholians let me
blow them up?