Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs: Vudar Victims Vie with Villains

Drew Klenotic drew at klenotic.org
Sun May 10 14:54:05 PDT 2020

The Federation has declined to intervene in what appears to be a truly
internal matter within Romulan space in sector 995.

In sector 1064 a freighter convoy was detected just over the border.
After careful consideration, the convoy was judged to be "meh".

Repairs on the Frigate Rey were conducted without interference in sector
#1065.  Reminders issued to the engineering crew NOT TO PUSH THE RED
BUTTON UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY means exactly that.

In sector 1066 our fighters performing Combat Space Patrol for Carrier
Group One were able to obtain especially high resolution gun camera
footage of the aft ends of some Vudar War Cruisers that will be of
significant interest to both our intelligence community and our
Department of Propaganda.  Oh, and there were these things floating
around.  Someone glowed orange for a few hours.

Intelligence indicating a possible attack in sector 1067 was apparently
a ruse to split our forces as no hostilities occurred.  Unfortunately,
the situation in sector 1069 did not have such a fortunate outcome as
the colony fell after the task force was forced to withdraw.  The colony
in sector 1070 however reported no activity.

Sector 1072 on the ISC front had some interesting activity.  They have
amassed a truly sizeable fleet in a short time and sent quite a task
force to defend a small tug.  Perhaps we should have sent a scout force
to determine what they have been up to and surmised that whatever had
been on that tug would potentially be related to how they were able to
acquire such a force in such a short time.  Perhaps it is wise for us to
keep a closer eye on them.

Something apparently happened in Lyran territory in sector 1073.  It
apparently happened during a Retro Gaming Night at Starbase 16 so no one
really cared much.

All unmentioned sectors had nothing to mention.

All reports are now finalized. RTA.