Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Drew Klenotic drew at klenotic.org
Tue Apr 21 08:10:30 PDT 2020

Ok.. I was starting to think I was just crazy... but I'll be honest,
I've seen this a few times too.... Where I could swear I bid to a
scenario, but the ship showed up in another... and I'm like "why did I
bid a ship to a scenario with a 45ep reward and not the 120ep???"

This has happened a few times.

Just for the record, I'm perfectly fine with you keeping the win even if
it was a mistake (or some other error)... I was just confused that the
ship didn't show up under "Empire Name Lyran" where the bid ships
usually show up.  It only mentions the dragons.