Dramatic SFB: AoPF: Villinous Vudar Vipers

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 20 22:22:17 PDT 2020

Magistrorum Militum Peladine report turn 7 Y180
Kzinti Border:
Convoy Raid 782,  (Peladine win).
Space Boars 783, (Peladine win).
Colony Raid 784, (Kzinti win).
Marine Rescue 785 (Kzinti win).

Hydran Border:
Colony Assault 738, FF disengages (Hydran win).
Organian Treaty 739, sent no ships (Hydran win).
Convoy Raid 740, The Peladine have run into that carrier group of,  MKV, PICV, and 2x DWA , possible battle, (depending on how many need to be done) vs DNL with SKTs, DW with SKTs, DW and a POL.
Banshees 741, sent no ships (Hydran win).

Klingon Border:
Base Defence 778, dropped no resolution.
Colony Assault 779, The Peladine COM with SKTs and our friendly DW minesweeper  vs Klingon D5D and D5S and minefield (could be a battle depends on how many need to be done, could be interesting, I don't think I have tried to navigate a minefield before).
Dilithium Asteroid 780, TUG with SKTs, DWA and DWS with SKTs will defend and gather up the crystals, does the Klingon D7L want to contest the scenario (depending on how many scenario I need to fight, I could adjust the Peladine forces to make it a more even battle).
Dragon Attack 781, Peladine have trained two Old Dragons to ravage your planet, does the D5K want to defend it.

Vudar Border:
Terrain defence 776, (Peladine win)
Hostages 777,  The Vudar do have cold dead hands, it is known. The Peladine BC, SR with SKTs, CW, DW with SKTs, DW and POL will have a go at the Vudar CWL, 2x CW and DWS (Battle).

All good