Dramatic SFB: Another campaign

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 15 22:46:31 PDT 2020

 Perhaps have more than one invading empire (Jindarians in your Asteroid fields, Andromedans eating your planets).
    On Thursday, 16 April 2020, 03:24:47 pm AEST, Charles Carroll <mastrvran at gmail.com> wrote:

 Well you could easily....allow that Matt...just not in game. Bill Ted and Bob...are all of the Alliance They discuss what to build...decide what to send where...and then each of them takes certain fights...or is responsible for certain Numbered encounters...Who fights a battle has never been an issue. But it does require a group think. Vs individual Leaders.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 12:44 AM Wayne Power via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Depending on the Invading Empire, what would the year likely be (early/mid/late)
    On Thursday, 16 April 2020, 10:48:31 am AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

> It is interesting tell more? I'm assuming the 2-3 empires could work
> cooperatively against the single bad guy or is it still 1 on 1?

The galactics could "fight" eachother, but it'd be in their best
interest to fight the invader.

I'm not sure how many would be on the galactic side. If there's too
many, then we'd need to add more invader players, or break it into a
couple campaigns of the same format.

> Would we rotate playing the invader forces against the other players?

That wasn't part of my original idea, but it can be done. The software
allows the moderator to set it up so one player takes over the position
of another, but it does not allow more than one player to play a single
position.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org