Dramatic SFB: Venemous Vudar Vegitates Vicariously

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Sat May 30 17:42:58 PDT 2020

The /Sychar/ war cruiser squadron wen to our colony #1208 on the PF
Federation border for some R&R. It's rather unfortunate that our
neighbors snubbed our invitation.

Our spies in the Carnivon empire gave us some good intel about their
intentions on our border. Both our mining operation and our convoy
operating near them were unmolested. We dispatched the scout /Patmos/ to
run escort for the convoy in order to gain more intel on their operations.

Our intelligence operations in the Peladine empire we also up to our
usual standards. We accurately predicted they would attempt to establish
a colony in sector #1233, where our cruiser squadron was dispatched. We
have easily swept them aside in order to gain more economic strength. *
Battle? *

The Drewzarian Federation ran a convoy near us, which we merely watched
form afar. It was fitting, since they had left us alone while we mined
an asteroid belt that was particularly close to the neutral zone.
However they brought excessive force to our nebulan mining district,
forcing our cruiser to withdraw with as many of the inhabitants as
possible before the large ground force took our industrial facilities. *
Withdraw *

We had left a listening post inside the neutral zone bordering the the
Klingon frontier office. We dispatched the /Galilee/ squadron to get the
operations data for the Klingon sector, netting no resistance and
finding an enhanced border with another power.

Our colony on the Lyran border, in sector #1257 was attacked by an adult
dragon. Fortunately, the /Gilgal/ squadron was on-hand to take care of
it. * Battle? *

A disinformation campaign convinced the Tholians to send several of
their heaviest ships to defend a convoy running to colonies on the
border.  Since we sent nothing to raid that convoy, it depleted their
defenses in other sectors.

-- Matt, reporter for the /Vudar Views/