Dramatic SFB: Updates

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 11:09:29 PDT 2020

I know you guys haven't heard from me in a while, but I've still been skimming over the update emails.  Everyone here is in good health, I just bought a newer used car and we're getting back on our feet.  I still haven't renewed my sfbol yet.  I am teaching my son to play the tabletop game, and he is learning pretty quick.  He is only 7, but we have played all of the monster scenarios for training, and today we are playing the Surprise Reversed. It's only a matter of time before he will be kicking my but in patrol and tourney battles, lol

Ken