Dramatic SFB: OFS encounter report

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:31:07 PDT 2020

Analysts at the Klingon Office of Frontier Security have generated the
following encounter report.

Distribution of this report to unauthorized personnel will bring dishonour
to your house.

On the Earth Federation Front border:

 Sector #758 – Fleet Repair Dock: The carrier group of IKV Rabbleslayer and
escorts encountered no Earth Federation Front vessels during their patrols. OFS
Victory

Sector # 759 – Refugee Flight: The Office of Frontier Security declined to
attack a convoy of ‘refugees’ emigrating to an Earth Federation Front
world. Earth Federation Front Victory

On the Magistrorum Militum border:

Sector #778 – Base Defense: Encounter Dropped

Sector #779 – Colony Assault: Anticipating another attack by our Peladine
neighbors, space mines have been deployed in defense of a border world
under the jurisdiction of the OFS, along with the IKV Pitiless and Review.
Intelligence suggests the Magistrorum Militum has learned of the presence
of our minefield, and should they appear, will certainly bring a
minesweeper with them.

I’m interested in playing this one if time permits. This will be my first
minefield!

Sector #780 – Dilithium Asteroid: The IKV Dawnslayer was deployed to
increase our reserves of dilithium crystals by gathering them from a
passing asteroid rich in the mineral. The Dawnslayer will withdraw from the
Magistrorum Militum Tug, Destroyers, and their interceptors. Magistrorum
Militum Victory

Sector #781 – Dragon Attack:  The IKV Divisor was deployed to monitor the
movement of an unknown number of space dragons apparently originating from
or most recently passing through Magistrorum Militum space. It is now clear
that our crafty Peladine adversaries have trained not one, but two old
space dragons to attack and feast upon one of our colonies! The Divisor has
been ordered to withdraw and leave the colony to its own devices.
Magistrorum Militum Victory

On the Drewzarian Federation border:

Sector #794 – Dilithium Crystal Asteroid: No OFS ships were deployed to
retrieve dilithium from this asteroid. Drewzarian Federation Victory

On the Vibrant Venomous border:

Sector #799 – Terrain Defense with Ground Combat: It was determined by OFS
staff that a crushing victory against the treasonous Vudar rebels would
bring an end to our campaign to re-subjugate them. Therefore, no vessels
were assigned to assist in the defense of this sector. Encounter Dropped

Listening posts along a quiet section of the Office of Frontier Security’s
area of operations report contact with vessels of apparently Lyran design.
This situation will warrant close observation – with disruptors.

Sector #802 – The Planet Crusher: Our newest neighbors have managed to
guide a dreaded Planet Crusher towards one of our colonies. The OFS was
unable to deploy a ship to stop it, and it will certainly devour our
colony. Lyran Victory

Sector #803 – The Planet Crusher: Another Planet Crusher! Perhaps something
about the Lyrans or their technology attracts these creatures to our border
with them? Lyran Victory

Sector #804 – Cargo Tug: The Frigate squadron of IKV Chieftan, Spoiler, and
Ardent has located a pair of Lyran tugs which they plan to engage for the
glory of the Klingon Empire! I think this should be a pretty even match
between both your Tugs and my three Friagtes. I don’t believe the BPV
calculator is considering your free tug for the purposes of overwhelming
force. Would you like to play this one out?

Sector #805 – Space Boars!: Space Boars – do they taste like chicken? Since
no OFS ships were deployed to this sector, researchers at the OFS may never
know the answer... Lyran Victory

Sector #806 – Hostages: Encounter Dropped