Dramatic SFB: Another campaign

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Wed Apr 15 16:35:28 PDT 2020

Hey gents. Lately I've been playing with the idea of an "invasion"
campaign, using the SFBDrama engine. I'm wondering if there is any
interest in it.

The general format would be that each person has maybe 1 border with a
couple of other people, and then a relatively hefty border with a
certain "invader". The idea is that it's an all-against-one game.

The extra-galactics are obvious picks for the invader empire (Andro or
Tholian), but perhaps a simulator empire (Frax) or one of the stranger
ones (Jindarian, Orion) would work.

Any thoughts?