Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:03:23 PDT 2020

Analysts at the Klingon Office of Frontier Security have generated the
following encounter report.

Distribution of this report to unauthorized personnel will bring dishonour
to your house.

On the Earth Federation Front border:

 Sector #635 – Convoy Raid: The carrier group of IKV Rabbleslayer and her
escorts have been dispatched on commerce raiding to weaken the Earth
Federation Front. The EFF is reported to have assigned a CB and DW to
escort duty. Overwhelming force is present.

Sector #636 – Colony Raid: The IKV Pitiless, Chieftan, and Spoiler were
deployed to thwart an EFF attack which never arrived. Office of Frontier
Security victory.

On the Magistrorum Militum border:

Sector #651 – Convoy Raid: The OFS learned of a Peladine convoy, but
declined to pursue such a heavily escorted prize. Magistrorum Militum
Victory.

Sector #652 – Marine Rescue: A Peladine agent and his marine escorts found
themselves marooned on a neutral border world. The IKV Dawnslayer and IKV
Review have been dispatched to retrieve these valuable sources of
intelligence. The Magistrorum Militum have sent a vessel to beat us there. I’d
like to see how this one goes as well. Let’s arrange a time!

Sector #653 – Listening Post: We have learned of the existence of a
Magistrorum Militum listening post along our border. The OFS dispatched the
IKV Ardent and IKV Tenacity to retrieve the data gathered by the listening
post, but they have been intercepted en route. An opportunity to win glory
for the Klingon Empire! Does the –sab indicated Plasma Sabot?

On the Drewzarian Federation border:

Sector #666 – Convoy Raid: The scenario of the beast was dropped with no
resolution.

On the Vibrant Venomous border:

Sector #669 – Colony Raid: The Vudar, true to their treacherous nature,
have capitalized on a flaw in the OFS’s deployment to savage a Klingon
border world. The IKV Divisor will withdraw in the face of a concentrated
Vudar attack. Vibrant Venomous Victory.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>