Dramatic SFB: Status of turn

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 20 16:11:57 PDT 2020

Apologies for the 508 game holding up the advance of campaign (real world things). It may be best if the Peladine disengage from the scenario to move the game along.    On Saturday, 21 March 2020, 02:34:10 am AEST, Majead Farsi via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Any more news on the last battles?

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 15:44, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

> Hey folks, I just wanted to check in on the status of the turn and see
> if there was any news from this last week.

Wayne and I, where a rump Vudar cruiser squadron is attacking a major
Peladine colony and motley assortment of Peladine hulls, are getting
into turn three. His plasma are coming online this turn (he started with
the tubes empty.) I've crippled a DW and am looking to put some more
distance between us (bolted plasma are his big threat.)

This is going to be a fairly long battle. Plasma arming times does that,
plus he outguns me slightly (even after trying to knock out his DW) so
I'm forced to operate at range.

Drew and I had a game, where my DW squadron was up against a pair of his
cruiser hulls. If I Recall Correctly, he decided to retreat because he
felt my superior mobility (4 hulls vs 2) would scratch too much paint on
his shiny fully-refit cruiser. So that one is in the books.

And that's all I had this turn.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org