Dramatic SFB: Status of turn

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Sun Mar 8 08:44:35 PDT 2020

> Hey folks, I just wanted to check in on the status of the turn and see
> if there was any news from this last week.

Wayne and I, where a rump Vudar cruiser squadron is attacking a major
Peladine colony and motley assortment of Peladine hulls, are getting
into turn three. His plasma are coming online this turn (he started with
the tubes empty.) I've crippled a DW and am looking to put some more
distance between us (bolted plasma are his big threat.)

This is going to be a fairly long battle. Plasma arming times does that,
plus he outguns me slightly (even after trying to knock out his DW) so
I'm forced to operate at range.

Drew and I had a game, where my DW squadron was up against a pair of his
cruiser hulls. If I Recall Correctly, he decided to retreat because he
felt my superior mobility (4 hulls vs 2) would scratch too much paint on
his shiny fully-refit cruiser. So that one is in the books.

And that's all I had this turn.