Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 15 14:21:09 PST 2020

 Hi Matt,Just wondering about scenario #385 Fleet Repair Dock, as defender I get a Minelayer ship size 4 that is not docked, and lets say one ship gets bid (scenario says ship is docked to the FRD, can Interceptors with bid ship be deployed if WS is high enough, or do they stay on mech-links and docked with ship) ?
Hey, I like some of the new scenarios, or at least ones I have not seen.