Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs: battle status

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:21:52 PST 2020

(S8.315) Players may adapt the “flexible group” rules from F&E (515.0).
These can be summarized as follows: Carriers are divided into three types
(size class 2, size class 3, and size class 4). Size class 2 carriers must
have three escorts and can have four. Size class 3 carriers must have two
escorts and can have three. Size class 4 carriers must have one escort and
can have two. At least one escort must be size class 4, but otherwise,
players may select any escorts available in the selected year so long as
they are of the same empire. Non-carrier escorts cannot be used as carrier
escorts in SFB.

This is from My 2012 E- Master Rulebook. Under the S.8 for Patrol scenarios.
My SSD for the Uhlan Carrier shows it as a size class 4. So is legal my
rant is now over