Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs: Battle Status

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:26:59 PST 2020

The Klingon Office of Frontier Security provides the following report.
Distribution of this report to unauthorized personnel will bring dishonour
to your family.

*On the Earth Federation border:*
Sector #276 - Canisters: Detected unidentified containers along the border,
dispatched IKV Dawnslayer and IKV Review to recon in force. *(It says
overwhelming force is present, but i'm not sure if that's for you or me.
I'd appreciate your help in figuring that one out.)*
Sector #277 - Dilithium Crystal Asteroid: *Scenario dropped.*

*On the Magistrorum Militum border:*
Sector #297 - Artifact Singularity: Dead civilizations are not the concern
of the OFS, therefore no ships were dispatched to oppose the Magistrorum
Militum. *Peladine Victory*
Sector #288 - Hostile Militia: The Magistrorum Militum has established a
base in this sector unopposed. *Peladine Victory*
Sector #289 - Diplomatic Immunity: The doubtlessly Peladine funded Orion
raider has been allowed to slip away. *Peladine Victory*

*On the Drewzarian Federation border:*
Sector #297 - Base Defense: A carrier group consiting of the IKV
Rabbleslayer and her escorts Repressor and Scorn have been dispatched to
destroy a Drewzarian Federation base which has clearly been established in
Klingon space. Our intelligence network indicates the USS Sakhanovich and
USS Klein are currently on station there. *(Another scenario with
overwhelming force. I'm unsure how to resolve this one as well.)*
Sector #298 - Colony Raid: An assault on this heavily fortified colony
system is beyond the current capabilities of the OFS. All information has
been passed on to the Deep Space Fleet for further evaluation as a military
target.* Federation Victory*

*On the Vibrant Venemous border:*
Sector #299 - Refit Raid: The IKS Pitiless and IKS Divisor were dispatched
to destroy a mobile repair facility belonging to our treacherous former
subjects. *Klingon Victory*
Sector #300 - The Moray Eel of Space: An inconsequential colony has been
devoured by the Moray Eel of Space. *Scenario dropped.*

*--*Brent