Dramatic SFB: Romulan Tugs

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Thu Feb 27 17:57:26 PST 2020

Gents,

My attention has been drawn to the state of the Romulan tugs in the
not-quite-General-War years. Mostly that the Roms are forced to use a
sublight tug for several years after the Treaty of Smarba. To address
this, I'm adding a note in the rules for the Roms to allow them to use
the Freight Eagle 6 years earlier than it's official YIS date. This
change is not intended to affect the current turn in any ongoing
campaign. If it matters to a Romulan player in the short term, they can
contact their moderator for guidance on the moderator's preference.

This is what has been written:

/Do note the official YIS dates of the Romulan tugs: WBF (and it's
innumerable refits) Y66-Y158 (per it's SSD.) KRT Y162. FE Y165. SPH
Y168. To spread the field a little, for purposes of the campaign, the FE
will be treated in scenarios that give tugs as having a YIS date of Y159
and to replace the WBF as the Romulan tug in that year./