Dramatic SFB: Age of PF scenario battles Y179

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:43:35 PST 2019

I had a very fun fast battle with Paul tonight his Gorn DDL+ vs my SKA over
the Dilithium asteroid. We both rolled Weapon status 1.

"Tribune Kiomi  "calls out Anti Centurion  navigator.  Asteroid in sight
and a Gorn DD.. no DDL. Arm the phasers orders the Tribune. "I hope we
caught them in the same state we are he thinks to himself".

Close at good speed I want power to the cloak, Range 10,000 launch Plasma
PPT. Cloak and slip off. The Gorn took the bait and turned off. (end of
turn 1 Gorn turns off to out run my plasma)  Kiomi gives chase turn 2.
(should have dropped a mine here next to the asteroid. Pick up a pair of
crystals. just in case we have to run at least i will have something)  Out
ran his Plasma found it was real and took 5 bused btty to stop the damage.

We have him now Uncloak. and move at speed. Kiomi moves past the Asteroid
giving chase to the Gorn. The Gorn launches a Plasma F. Kiomi turns off
unable to reach a good firing position.  Drops shield to pick up crystals.
Ends up taking 5 on the 6 btty  reinforces no damage. Turn in superior turn
mode places Kiomi in 50,000 (5 hex) and Imp Kiomi 1 bolts a F and 4 phasers
into the Gorn  She shudders and losses here rear shield. losing a Plasma F,

The Kiomi runs off and turns about the Gorn undaunted turns and comes after
the Kiomi. Now the Plasma G is on line and the Romulan shall pay.  The
Kiomi launches her other plasma F. The Kiomi and Gorn close and at 40,000
(range 4) the Gorn bolts the F and G torp and fires 5 phaser 1 into Kiomi.
Down shield and a phaser 3 aux control plasma F hit. return fire is lousy
and damages the gorns no1 shield. The Gorn eats the plasma on his undamaged
shield 6. The Kiomi boldly turns into the Gorn. Overrunning it with 3
phaser 3 taking return fire from the Gorn. The Gorns loses its number one
shield and a hull. The Kiomi runs over a T-bomb neat the asteroid taking 10
on the no2 shield, The Gorn with no torps ready for three turns and two
down shields  Wisly headed for Gorn space.

I made a few minor mistakes but i think he did as well... was fun Thank You
for a good Game and I am looking forward to more..