Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 21 19:12:21 PST 2019

Ok ,having trouble with the messaging, trying to send it to all and sometimes does not work, is it sfbdrama at list.mattnet.org     On Friday, 22 November 2019, 01:08:10 pm AEST, Wayne Power via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

Good to here, I am reading up on plasma and drone tactics so as not to look so green on the battle field (or is Green just an Gorn color?)
Looking forward for the Peladine to be under attack from PFs...    On Friday, 22 November 2019, 12:37:41 pm AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Alrighty Gents! We're a couple of days to the start of the thing. So far
we have 12 people with a game-position. If you haven't jumped in, now is
your chance to start on the ground floor.

Grim, I'll need your empire pick in 2-3 days at the latest.

I'm looking forward to the game, gents!

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org