Dramatic SFB: Bringing the band back together

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Sat Nov 16 10:17:50 PST 2019

 Folks,We have 9 players so far.This is the last call to join up.Sign ups will close tomorrow night after I get home from work, around 1700 ET.
If interested, let me know and which empire you would like noting it cannot be any of the empires already selected below.Quadrants may have to be adjusted based on empires selected.
Additional rules are attached for BW.
CheersFrank

East Quadrant,Greg's RomulansPaul's GornsDon's Paravians
West QuadrantMarcel's KlingonsRoch's Fed PFsWayne's Jindarians
Central QuadrantMichael's KzintiMajead's Fed fightersDrew's Hydrans