Dramatic SFB: Cycled the turn

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Fri Dec 27 09:20:36 PST 2019

For those who haven't figured it out witht he automated announcements
from the software, I've cycled the turn.

It's still Y179, so some western powers have interceptors right now. But
most of the fleets are named, blooded, and ready to get comfortable with
some fast drones.

We've lost our Lyran player, but gained a Klingon player. Some borders
have been modified; mostly that some Klingon neighbors got a couple
extra borders and the Hydran/Carnivon border was put together. Hopefully
the skill of those two players will balance eachother out.

Let's have some fun!