Dramatic SFB: ISC player

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 18:05:15 PDT 2019

Sigh I do wonder why some one can not understand certain basic things in
gaming. I used to play chess on line. When people were winning they would
play out the game. Yet some would realize they were going to lose and
instead of graciously resigning the game and taking the loss. They would
simply stop playing that game. I quit playing.. It is sad. It is only a
game.  We are not losing anything but the time we invest in playing. For me
it is a few hours of fun nothing more.