Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boats

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:37:36 PDT 2019

Last message I got from the ISC was  when he thought his fleet was legal
said he would offer fight vs his Overwhelming force. His adjusted legal max
fleet shifted the power about 200% towards the attacker me. It was
Determined he could bring max his CA  + INT's and a CA + intercepters.

VS my BCH w/ PF's (not ints),  BC w/ PF's  and as HDD+ all with the SABOT
refit.  Thats 5 S torps 5 F Torps on the ship with SABOT refit and 4 PF's
with 4 F torp's each all against a stationary target. (5 S-Torp's, 20 F
Torps) There are not enough WW's in the world to avoid that much plasma.

I am not going to let an chance to get an early kill on a ship so yes I am
fighting. Which mean's Weapon Status roll or mark one CA destroyed and then
retreat.