Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boats

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 10 13:29:58 PDT 2019

 What are you talking about Randy?
Wayne copied the conversation below.  That's your email on June 28 where you say you're not sure you still have a battle and Wayne responds with a copy of Steven's email on JUNE 11 saying the Lyrans disengaged so your Klingons won.  So what do you mean you weren't part of that conversation?
So to recap, you were notified June 11 that you won Refit Raid 3967 by Steven's email.Then it was all brought up again on June 28 as mentioned below in a chain of several emails of which you were a part.Now it's brought up again yesterday July 9 by another chain of emails.Same conversation, same resolution, and you even won the scenario.
I wouldn't make an issue of this at all except you were one of the most vociferous complainers about how slow the scenario was running at the beginning.