Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boats

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Wed Jul 10 05:41:15 PDT 2019

> That FRD scenario is brutal for the defender. See the conditions for
> disengagement for the defender ? Cannot leave unless the FRD is
> destroyed.  Yikes !

Well, technically, the mobile defenders can still escape. it's just that
the scenario continues until the FRD dies. Consider the "Length of
Scenario" section in conjunction with the "Map" section.

> I haven't heard anything from him and we need to resolve weapon status
> rolls at the minimum. (Gorn: Firebreathers) if the Gorn's roll WP-3
> one of the ISC ships will likely not leave the battlefield. We need to
> either have a negotiated result or weapon status rolls.

The ISC player is claiming they are ready to advance. Perhaps they think
they have sent an email out about this?