Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boats

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 10 03:14:33 PDT 2019

 Randy Blair,
I have found the answer, the ship in the MCD/FRD is provided by the scenario, not one of the Lyran ships bid to the scenario.

DOCKED SHIP: There is a year-appropriate ship of no more than 100 BPV, including refits and drone speed upgrades, which is a base hull (Not a variant. e.g not a commando, bombardment, carrier, escort, captured, etc.. variant. Hellbore/Fusion variants are allowed, as are Romulan 'Kestrel' ships.) All of the systems of ship are inactive (G30.0), but crew do not need to be transferred to the ship. The systems of this ship need to be activated before it can undock from the MCD/FRD. Additionally, this ship may not undock before turn #7.
VICTORY CONDITIONS: If the MCD/FRD is destroyed or captured, regardless of the state of the ship inside of it, the The Klingon Empire (Klingon) is the winner. Otherwise the Empire Name (Lyran) player is the victor.     On Wednesday, 10 July 2019, 6:59:39 pm AEST, Randy Blair <randyblair2 at gmail.com> wrote:

 It's you.I was not part of that conversation.