Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boats

wdpower at yahoo.com.au wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 27 19:12:38 PDT 2019

 #3967 Refit Raid Lyran v Klingon, I was the battle captain for the Klingon. The Lyrans disengaged and left the field to the Klingons (from email: Steven Pow, on June 11 Tuesday, 23:16, that he will be withdrawing from #3967 Refit Raid.     On Friday, 28 June 2019, 11:19:53 am AEST, Randy Blair via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 I have a battle, I think.Not sure if my battle Captain won or not.
On Thu, Jun 27, 2019, 9:18 PM Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

So how are we doing in the Torpedo Boat war? Four people are left to hit
the button.

I've got a potential battle with Sumo, but I technically outgun him. I
haven't heard if he is backing away there, but I probably missed the email.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org

SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org