Dramatic SFB: ISC RTA

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:26:07 PDT 2019

S8 specifies:

(S8.23) FIGHTERS AND PFs: Fighters and PFs do not count against
the command limit if their carrier/PFT is in the battle. If operating
independently, each squadron (of twelve fighters, or of six heavy
fighters, or of six bombers) or flotilla (of six PFs or six interceptors)
counts as one “ship” for command purposes. Each group of six or
fewer casual PFs counts as one “ship” for command rating purposes.
Fighters and PFs on bases (or monitors) count that base (or monitor)
as their carrier or PFT. PFLs and PFSs can only appear as part of a
complete flotilla of up to six PFs, and only one of each can be in each
flotilla. See also (K2.114), which applies.

(S8.32) FIGHTER, BOMBER, AND PF LIMIT: Except as noted
below, a battle force cannot have more than three squadrons of
fighters (a total of 36 fighters). Each heavy fighter, each bomber, and
each PF/Interceptor counts as two fighters against this limit.

(S8.341) There can be only one PFT; exception: a second PFT could
occupy the scout slot but its PFs would count against command limits
(S8.25).

(S8.343) The Lyran DN and BCH and Romulan ROC are “PFTs
without special sensors” and are treated as heavy ships (S8.33) with
their PFs counted against the (S8.32) limit but not against the
command limits.

A fleet can have a maximum of 18 PF and if PF are comming from a PFT or a
Lyran DN/BCH or Rom ROC, they don't count against the command rating.

Other PF will count as 1 ship for every 6 or part of 6 additional PF for
command rating