Dramatic SFB: SFB Dramatic Universe Campaign: Waiting for Torpedo Boat War encounter orders

Michael Helbig admgrraven at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:45:17 PDT 2019

To the Romulan leader.  You are in violation of the neural zone.
Immediately return to the proper side or face the consequences of your
illegal raid into Federation space.

Greg,  my job makes it hard to predict when I'm available.  Usually it has
been late, past 10PM  EDT.  Is there any night you can stay up that late?

Michael.