Dramatic SFB: SFB Dramatic Universe Campaign: Waiting for Torpedo Boat War encounter orders

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Fri Jun 7 18:38:57 PDT 2019

 We lost communication after the word ''won't "
CheersFrank
    On Friday, June 7, 2019, 09:29:07 p.m. EDT, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

>  Still i am not unhappy about it all. Looks like my ships did get
> deployed properly

I think I know what happened to the scenarios, I just need to know at
what point in the scenarios to change things. Problem is that I won't be
able to change the scenarios as presented, just what is resolved by the
software at the end of the turn.

An offset was introduced to the scenarios when compared to the
scenario-file. If I can figure out where the offset occurred (e.g. which
scenarios are "real" and which are offset), then I can reach into the
database and fix the offset. This will make the software give the proper
rewards.

But I won't be able to reach into each player's data files and fix the
presented scenarios. So the scenarios and rewards that you see, won't
change.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org