Dramatic SFB: Peladine T3 Encounters

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Fri Apr 26 18:21:22 PDT 2019

 Josh and I rolled WS 2 each Ally 3760.We get to deal with a Mind Monster to boot !
Opening shots set for Monday night at 7:30 pm  ET
CheersFrank

    On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 01:45:52 a.m. EDT, joshua s via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

  #yiv7762056129 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Krushing Kzinti Front:
Very Special Ally #3760: Our new feline foes have sent a destroyer squadron in to our territory to engage a monster we'll repel them both out. Frank I'm free this Sunday or later on next week if that is better for you. Although it may be easier to get together really quick earlier in the week to roll weapon status and which monster will be in the scenario if you have the time.
Three R Us:
Probe Recovery #3762: Three R Us command has notified us that they accidentally wandered in to our territory. Sorry Paul, I over estimated what you would bring.

Paravian Crusaders:
Refugee Flight #3764: Our constabulary responded to a refugees, since it is Paravian borders it is not our business. We disengage.

Task Force 34:
Very Special #3765: Overwhelming force present and while I loathe rules lawyering but it's hard to give a pass when I can't fight what is present, I believe the Fed's have an invalid fleet.
All other encounters are auto resolved or dropped.
Josh

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org