Dramatic SFB: Peladine RTA

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:04:45 PDT 2019

on Orders from the Front.

The KVUL LUPA and consorts are investigating some strange objects. Sighted
are two Heavy Tholian units with a scout. We are warning the strange Rock
Heads off. Will the stay are fight? A planet crusher destroyed a small
colony and a attack on a major world by the Tholians did not happen. Those
ships could have killed the Planet crusher.

The WE Skoll successfully carried out a diplomatic mission. There is a
convoy of FTs being escorted by 2BH and the WH Hati. There is a force of
Federation ships closing in? Will they leave? I shall defend my convoy.

All clear on the Gorn Fire breathers front.
Nothing on the Birds front as well.