Dramatic SFB: Peladine T2 encounters

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 3 00:14:37 PDT 2019

 Much as I would prefer Marcel to be wrong as then I would win the scenario, I had this discussion with Matt before and he agreed that it seems clear in the rules that Marcel quotes below that essentially you can have 2 leader variants per scenario with the idea that one can be considered the flagship.