Dramatic SFB: ISC Orders

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:45:03 PDT 2019

PF's always have their packs

(K1.6) WARP BOOSTER PACKS
PFs use a special form of booster pack attached to their main
warp engines. This, in effect, doubles the warp engine power. Extra
boxes on the SSD represent these add-on packs; they function simply
as additional warp engine boxes except as noted below. Warp
booster packs were available for PFs from the time PFs were built;
some interceptors did not have them.
(K1.61) SPECIFICATION: PFs are assumed to be carrying booster
packs into a scenario unless specified as not doing so. If creating
your own scenarios, this is at the option of the owning player. The
cost of warp packs is included in the BPV of the PF. If not carrying
packs at the start of the scenario, reduce BPV by five (three for INTs).
The cost reduction for not carrying warp packs applies only in the
case of PFs or INTs appearing in a scenario without their tender.

Marcel