Dramatic SFB: T4 Torpedo Boat Encounters orders - Kronos

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 19:24:49 PDT 2019

To whomever it may concern, here are the following Kronos encounters

*On the Inflated Gas Bags Border:*

*Evacuate Observatory #3968:* The Kronos Empire decided not to send any
ships to evacuate the observatory. The scientist had reached their
usefullness and can be retired in flame. *Hydran Victory.*
*Passing the Baton #3969:* D5Lym Desolation was sent to intercept the
hydran tug but as we were getting closer, we realised that it was escorted
by 1 LNH, 1 BAR, 1 CNT and 1 SC. Desolation decided to retreat home. *Hydran
Victory.*
*Space Boar #3970:* Having signed the intergalactic agrement on endangered
species, we decided to stop the hunting of space boars, which the Hydran
seems not to have followed. Seems we cannot trust the Gas Bags to uphold
their agrements. No ships were sent. *Hydan Victory.*

*On the 69th Border Farce Border:*

*Diplomatic Immunity #3978*: D5K Destruction was sent to protect the Orion
SAl while negociations were taking place. No useless Federation ships
showed up to disturb those negotiations. *Klingon Victory.*
*Probe Recovery #3979:* D5K was sent to recover the probes that might
contains a receipe for improved Grog when a superior Federation force
composed of 1 NCL, 1 NHS and 1 FFL. was detected. Knowing the delicate
palate of Federation crew, we know they will not try to replicate it unless
they want to make their crew sick. *Klingon retreat - Federation Victory*
*Convoy Raid #3980: *BT Bone Crusher escorted by F6 Discord, FWL Valkyrie
and E5 Bowie will attack this convoy protected by a FFL while the BCF
watches on long range sensors (Defender limited to SC 4 ships). *Surender
the convoy or be destroyed.*
*Organian Treaty Colony #3981*: E4GB Dike succesfully escorted the tug to
the planet without any opposition. *Klingon Victory.*
*Space Boar #3982:* F5WK will protect the space boar from poaching
federation FFL, Another empire that does not respect the endangered species
agrement. *Retreat your ship or be destroyed.*

*On the Suppositary Border:*

*The Morey Eel of Space #3983:* D5L Devastation has successfully destroyed
the Eel without any Frax involvment. *Klingon Victory*
*Convoy Raid #3984:* F6 Dispute, FWL andraste and E5 Seax will engage the
convoy with its escorting DW and Pol. *Surrender your convoy or be
destroyed.*
*Refugee Flight #3985:* We did not care about those refugees, let the Frax
handle them. We highly recommend that you wash and desinfect them
troughoutly since they are Federation refugees. *Frax Victory*
*War Memorial #3986:* We did not care about that memorial. Old heroes are
useless since new ones are in the making. The Frax can blow it up. *Frax
Victory.*

I might have some scenarios to play.

Against the 69th Border Squadron: #3980 and 3982.
Against the Fraxian Empire: #3984

Painfull death to my enemies

Kronos out