Dramatic SFB: Invader's From Planet 9 turn 17 initial report

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:09:19 PDT 2019

*Invader's from Planet Nine*

*Ever Fractical Frax Border*

Convoy Raid #3839

Python "Viking sword", Cobra "Short Sword", Courier "Nerd" Escorted the
Free-traders with no sign's of the Frax cowards information from the
traders indicated a completely undefended FRAX colony.

Colony Raid #3841
Mamba "Katana" was sent to look for a new supply of workers and discovered
a completely undefended FRAX colony, the information from the Orion traders
was right on the mark. With the unfortunate lack of space so they were all
loaded up on the available transport in this case 15 shuttles to be
escorted to Andromidan space.

Refugee Flight #3840
Cobra "Wakizashi"& Cobra "Ninjato " were sent to escort these FRAX admin
shuttles to their "Worker Retraining and Enrichment Center with fun Pain
Amplifiers" these former FRAX citizens with having a much more Enriching
life here. In the FPAC (fun pain amplifier centers) we discovered the
location of a new border with an unknown enemy.

Organian Treaty Colony #3842
It's a Race, it's a battle it may be a debris field.
Frax Send in the Police (not the band) to escort their Tug to deposit the
GSA onto the planet.

We Sent the 23'rd Battle Fleet to the planet for wargames with our Queen
Snake to deposit our own GSA
Intruder "HAL 9000", Intruder "Big Blue", Mamba "BroadSword", Mamba "Hand
and Half"  as our escort, We offer battle as our trigger fingers are very
very bored."Black Mamba", "Electric EEL" are on their shakedown cruise
being possibly their first field testing under fire.

*The Pyramid Construction Company Hydran Border*

The Planet Crusher #3856
We are unconcerned with the matters of monsters and gasbags so Hydran's can
do what hydran do under such

Space Boars #3857
More space monster business with the gas bag's have at it

Probe Recovery #3858
Conquistador "Sea Otter" Conquistador "Kawala" Cobra "Uchigatana" were sent
to pick up the daily rerun's of Gilligan's Island with great success.

Hostages #3859
Conquistador  "Kangaroo"  was dispatched to recover the "important" VIP's
the Hydran's were too scared to show up. One of the VIP's told us of a new
trade route a new border. They were then escorted to the FPAC centers.

Colony Raid #3884
Rumor's of a Kzinti colony raid were mentioned by one of the for mentioned
VIP's in the FPAC's screamed about it as an afterthought we thought we
would investigate.
Intruder "Claymore", Intruder "Halberd", Mamba "Piranha", Courier "Geek"
were sent to investigate and found the rumor's false. More FPAC's
treatments were ordered for fun!

*Methane Monsters Border*

Evacuate Observatory #3889
We couldn't be bothered to deal with the observatory so let them have it.

Planetary Bombardment #3890
our picket noticed any activity that was unusual

Space Boars #3891
our MLS noticing a Hydran Hunter lost we gave him directions and sent him
on his way

The Morey Eel of Space #3892
More monsters .....

Dragon Attack #3893
MLS bouncing betty was sent to hold the line against the impending dragon
attack somehow I could almost hear teeth chattering and knees knocking but
it must have been a mistake as no dragons showed.

Listening Post #3894
We sent some of our new track's to the hydran's for their next DJ party.

Colony Raid #3895
we invited the hydran's for a BBQ but they had different plan's

Cargo Tug #3896
we offered escort but the hydran's declined

Technology Sabotage #3897
Hydran's outdated technology is useless to our superior P-2's

Banshees #3899
again.....

Artifact Singularity #3900
We Sent a viper to watch a planet fall into a singularity... it was
beautiful!

Canisters #3901
not sure what these "canisters things were used for we thought it was best
to leave them alone.

*Qo'noS Klingfree Border*

Colony Raid #3918
noting the pushing the border closed at this time wasn't in our best
intrest we left tthis alone.. for now

Convoy Raid #3919
Our Python Spatha, Mamba Long Sword, Queen Mamba, Moray EEL set out to
escort 5 free traders and  came accross a Klingon Patrol of  3 Klingon E5's
commanded by a C8

This may be the andro's first time to the field.

*Flea Bitten Lyran Border*

Planetary Bombardment #3923
no ships were available for the glorious planetary bombardment maybe next
Wednesday we hear its taco night then.