Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boat War Kronos Encounters

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:53:41 PDT 2019

The Mighty Kronos Empire reports the following:

*On the 3 R Inflated Gas Bags Border:*

*Cargo Tug #3614:* Commissar Kruger Transport Tug with 2 cargo pods
escorted by D5L Desolation and D5L Destruction with 4 G1 will engage the
hydran forces if they close on us. The supply of Grog anf their serving
Orion slave girls will be protected at all cost. We are planning a major
party for the fleet admiral soon. - *Possible fight with the Gas Bags*
*Refugee Flight #3615:* We finnaly got rid of those refugees so we dont
intend to interfere. Gas bags did not seems overly happy to received them,
so no ships were sent. *Scenario dropped*
*Extragalactic Incursion #3616:* E4GB Dyke was stationed at sector 23 MB#12
when sensors blips appears on long range. It seems it was only Dlvl' Hols
(cockroaches) in the wiring that caused that. *Klingon Victory.*

*On the 69th Border Farce:*

*Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #3620:* TGAKuy Bone Crusher, F6 Discord, F6
Dispute and FWL Valkyrie seems to have been too much to handle for the BCF
and FFL. I was wondering where the 2 battles pods of Bone Crusher were
gone, when i realise the the supply officer forgot to add them to the
supply order. That officer will get a good whipping for his lack of effort.
- *Klingon Victory*
*The Morey Eel of Space #3621:* E5Ku Seax was patroling the sector when a
Eel was detected heading toward a minor colony. We decided to close on it
when we detected a Fed NCA heading our way, so Seax decided to
retreat. - *Federation
Victory*
*Fleet Reoair Dock #3622:* E5Ku Bowie was heading toward the dock when long
range sensor detected a Fed NCL and NHS on approach. Bowie decided to turn
around and leave the dock to its fate. - *Federation Victory*

*On the Slippery Suppositary border (Frax);*

*Evacuate Observatory #3623*: FWL Andraste successfully evacuated the
programs thus gainning interesting intel on the way those computer viruses
behaved. - *Klingon Victory*
*Colony Raid #3624*: We had no desires to get involved into the simulation
exercice, so no ships were sent. - *Frax Victory*
*Hostages #3625:* No ships were sent to this pseudo sector. *Frax Victory*

Beside Cargo Tug #3614, all scenarios are revolved.

Paul, tell me if you want to fight this one or if you are retreating

Kronos