Dramatic SFB: Dramatic SFB Fed 69th T2 Results

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 07:35:18 PDT 2019

Kronos Border

3620 Dilithium Crystal Asteroid - Overwhelming force in favor of Kronos.  69th Border Force searching for Dilithium elsewhere.

3621 Moray Eel - Overwhelming force in favor of 69th Border Force.  We allowed Kronos to flee.

3622 Fleet Repair Dock - Overwhelming force in favor of 69th Border Force.  We allowed Kronos to flee.

Astral Empire Border

3626 Refugee Flight was dropped with no resolution.

3627 Passing the Baton - 69th Border Force successfully defended the scenario.

3828 Moray Eel - 69th Border Force successfully defended the scenario.

Icebreathers Border

3629 Refugee Flight - The Icebreakers violated the border and attacked.  This perfidy will be remembered.

3630 Banshees - All quiet in this sector; it’s an internal Gorn situation.

3631 Probe Recovery - We were able to recover our probe.
Sent from my iPhone