Dramatic SFB: Late War T4 Orders

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Sun Mar 24 05:53:51 PDT 2019

 I see  a lot of alliances being formed...………………….
    On ‎Sunday‎, ‎March‎ ‎24‎, ‎2019‎ ‎08‎:‎47‎:‎11‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Paul Meyer via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 #yiv7163238746 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}I agree, but what I'm proposing is slightly different in that your base income will be dictated by your empire size. So, instead of your base income being increased solely on scenario results, it's increased based on winning territory. That will add significant value to Border scenario results making them worth more to play.

Sent from Outlook