Dramatic SFB: Late War T4 Orders

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:29:41 PDT 2019

Frank,

It boiled down to 8 scenarios that were strictly, gain a border, or lose a
border, or gain a new border. I had the possibility of about 120 EP max
gain from the other two. So was not worthwhile. I could sent any ships to
the Border/New Border match ups because I didnt care. Same for Border/No
Border. A couple....were lose a border and the attacker for 35? Or some
absurdly small amount for losing a border with me....so again...send a
ship. He wants the 35 who cares. So I have maxed fleets fighting over the
crumb scenarios left. Again...why bother sending such a fleet. The enemy
ether cannot send enough to counter. Or even worse....does...and we
fight...and even if I win I lose 3 to 5 times the value of the Scenario.

Chuck

PS...No border is just not a worthwhile result EVER. It should be New
Border. That would be worthwhile.