Dramatic SFB: Late War - Scenario resolution

Michael Helbig admgrraven at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:39:36 PST 2019

Ben,

I'm sad to see that you wish to end playing in this campaign.
Let me explain why I forced the adjudication. If this had been a pick up
casual game I'd have let the result stand as is at the turn break.
However, in campain games things are much different. Games have extra
meaning to them. Thats why it's important to make sure before you actually
play the game that you have an idea of what could happen if you lose.
That CA is a major part of your fleet and to let it go undamaged would be
foolish for me later down the road.

I would love for you to stay in the campaign. I'll even from time to time
submit fleets that would be a fair fight. However, sometimes I'm not going
to be willing if I see a major opportunity to advance my position. Some
scenarios are made for equal fair fights and some are not.

Take a day to thing about it.

Michael