Dramatic SFB: [OT] Hydran Marine mini

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Fri Jan 11 21:07:35 PST 2019

Recall the cannon description of Hydrans:

*(R9.1)*/Hydrans are small (1.33 meters tall) beings, greenish-gray in
color, with an ash-can shaped body supported by three stubby legs. Three
equally spaced tentacles sprout from the top of the body. Hydrans are
neckless. Their eyes, mouths, and ears (two of each) are grouped in a
fleshy mound on top of the body./

--Matt