Dramatic SFB: [OT] Hydran Marine mini

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:04:24 PST 2019

Well I see little wrong with it personally. But then it also depends on
scale. Is this a 3 foot or 4 foot tall creature? The head used is
humanoidish. Which brings up the ear idea. Do the need ears? And if so
would they be external or like Gorn internal. Why are the legs too long?
Unless he is on little stubs...they have to have a use. Are their heads
more like squids? Why dont they have 3 eyes? Creatures that are
symmetrically tripodal would have 3 ears and eyes.

Anyway...tentacles implies more octopod ancestry to me.

But then what do I know lol.

Chuck