Dramatic SFB: Late War Game: Splendid Hive T2 Status

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:32:22 PST 2019

To the Cockroach invasion,

The exterminator is on its way. Got to stop this infestation before it
spread to the whole galaxy.

*Sector #3131 - Base Defense: *The Kronos empire cannot accept a MB so near
to our border, so D5L Destruction was sent to deal with this issue. Retreat
your forces and surender the MB or be annihilated.

When do you want to play this scenario, this is the only one i have for
this campaign?
I am available almost anytime

Kronos High Command
Marcel