Dramatic SFB: Late War

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 5 00:07:07 PST 2019

 One of the two Empire Name Hydrans (soon to be called Hydrans R Us) are RTA (all scenarios auto resolved).
Two questions on borders:    First, how did some people end up with more or less than the starting 9 borders?  Shouldn't we all have 9?    Second, how will the borders of players connected to the player that dropped be handled?  Will they be connected to each other in some fashion?